Return to [ 26 | January | 2002 ]

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:24:39 PST7
From: Harry Chris Motin <hmotin@attglobal.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Using CVS and NOSAC on the NetLabs Archive Site

Yep, very interesting. I downloaded exactly the same 9 ddk2 files that
you did (I'm excluding all the files in the various CVS and CVSROOT
subdirectories. Interestingly, my files differ from yours only by the
timestamp. The timestamp on my files is 3 hours later than the stamp on
your files. Have a look:

10/11/00 4:41p 33022 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\h\devhelp.h
10/11/00 4:41p 11781 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\h\include.h
10/14/00 11:17p 42729 A---- D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\h\ssm.h
10/11/00 4:41p 1093 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\cpp.cpp
10/11/00 4:41p 2637 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\header.h
10/11/00 4:41p 207 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\m.cmd
10/11/00 4:41p 2769 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\makefile
10/11/00 4:41p 277 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\makezip.cmd
10/11/00 4:41p 1557 A----
D:\CVS_Download\ddk2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\string.c

Everything is the same as yours, with a 3 hour offset????

HCMotin

Steven Levine wrote:

> If you are responding to someone asking for help who
> may not be a member of this list, be sure to use the
> REPLY TO ALL feature of your email program.
>
> In <3C52F905.3439AA5D@attglobal.net>, on 01/26/02
> at 01:44 PM, Harry Chris Motin said:
>
> > :pserver:guest@www.netlabs.org:e:/netlabs.cvs/ddk2
>
> Yep. Looks familiar.
>
> > cvs checkout .
>
> If forgot to mention that in the context where cvs is expecting a module
> name "." means the current module. Based on the CVSROOT value, cvs
> derived the module name ddk2.
>
> >file status in my working directory, D:\CVS_Download\ddk2. It did not
> >download anything to that directory, because I just completed the
>
> The ddk2 module is structured so that everything is downloaded to
> subdirectories. I've attached a directory listing of what you should get.
> Your file dates will be newer since I downloaded this project way back
> when and there has been no subsequent development. That's why I
> recommended getting the sbliveos2 project.
>
> >checked out the file status in D:\CVS_Download\ddk2 without downloading
> >anything (just like with the "Checkout" icon).
>
> Checkout should always download "everything." Update only download
> changes. You may still have problems.
>
> >I presume that, if I now erase all the files in my working directory, I
> >can use the NOSAC "DDK2 DD Extensions Checkout" icon and it will now
> >download all the files.
>
> Yes, there are cvs commands to do the erase, but there's not harm in doing
> it manually.
>
> Steven
>
> --
> "Steven Levine" MR2/ICE 2.30a #10183 Warp4/FP15
> www.scoug.com irc.webbnet.org #scoug (Wed 7pm PST)
>
> Volume in drive D is DRV_D Serial number is A773:D815
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\*
>
> 1-04-01 16:58

0 .
> [...]
> 1-04-01 17:07 128 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 8 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 CVS
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 dev
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\CVS\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:12 11 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 10 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 CVS
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 mme
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\CVS\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:12 11 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 14 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\mme\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 CVS
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 wpddlib
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\mme\CVS\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:12 15 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 18 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 CVS
> 10-11-00 13:41 1,093 0 cpp.cpp
> 10-11-00 13:41 2,637 0 header.h
> 10-11-00 13:41 207 0 m.cmd
> 10-11-00 13:41 2,769 0 makefile
> 10-11-00 13:41 277 0 makezip.cmd
> 10-11-00 13:41 1,557 0 string.c
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\base\src\dev\mme\wpddlib\CVS\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:08 254 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 26 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\CVS\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 4-07-01 15:25 27 0 Entries
> 1-04-01 17:07 3 0 Repository
> 1-04-01 17:07 52 0 Root
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\CVSROOT\*
>
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 .
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 ..
> 1-04-01 17:07 0 CVS
> 10-11-00 13:41 545 0 checkoutlist
> 10-11-00 13:41 814 0 commitinfo
> 10-11-00 13:39 375 0 config
> 10-11-00 13:40 1,609 0 cvswrappers
> 10-11-00 13:39 1,046 0 editinfo
> 10-11-00 13:39 1,167 0 loginfo
> 10-11-00 13:39 1,177 0 modules
> 10-11-00 13:39 576 0 notify
> 10-11-00 13:39 662 0 rcsinfo
> 10-11-00 13:41 935 0 taginfo
> 10-11-00 13:39 1,047 0 verifymsg
> 10-11-00 13:41 386 0 writeinfo
> 10-11-00 14:29 12 0 writers
>
> Directory of D:\SLA_DEV2\DDK2\CVSROOT\CVS\*

Return to [ 26 | January | 2002 ]