Return to [ 25 | March | 2003 ]

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:58:52 PST8
From: jack.huffman@worldnet.att.net
To: "Harry Motin" <hmotin@sbcglobal.net > ,scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Installing RSJ

Harry,

Thanks for the advice in the message to which I am replying and subsequent
messages. I plan to follow it but don't seem to have ASPIROUT.SYS
anywhere on my C drive. Will you please tell me where to find it?

Thanks.

Jack

p.s. I am sorry you received the same message at your personal address.
I screwed up something in MR2ICE. In
<20030324140528.GXKS22937.mtiwgwc17.worldnet.att.net@mtiwgwc17.worldnet.att.net>,
on 03/24/2003

Return to [ 25 | March | 2003 ]