Return to [ 02 | October | 2003 ]

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:20:06 PDT7
From: butch@fyrelizard.com
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: install warp3 connect

Thanks for the placement information on the 3com etherlink III pc card
driver. My next problem and I think this is going to put the squash on the
display adapter from compaq. I downloaded the sp 1253.exe file that
creates a floppy or installs the display adapter. I created a director in
my D: partition and copied the sp1253.exe file to it. When I tried
starting it by double clicking or with open as program, the page opens and
then shuts down immediately. I tried executing the file while it was still
on the A: drive, and it opened and when I tried to progress, I got a
warning message that there was not enough space to continue and to hit
"enter" to quit.....which is all I have been able to do. I formatted the
A: drive and tried downloading with a different browser. Exact same
result as above. Is this a sign of a broken file on the server at Compaq?
Any remedies?

thaks for the help

butch

In , on 10/02/2003
at 11:26 AM, "Steven Levine" said:

>If you are responding to someone asking for help who
>may not be a member of this list, be sure to use the
>REPLY TO ALL feature of your email program.

>In <20031002173850.DAWU14069.fed1mtao06.cox.net@eyeleica>, on 10/02/03
> at 10:36 AM, butch@fyrelizard.com said:

>>etherlink III PC card os2. I have looked on the warp4 install cd and no
>>found hide nor hair of it. Any suggestions as to where to look on the cd
>>to find it?

>The easy place to find the files are in \IBMCOM\MACS on your Warp4 boot
>partition or your eCS boot volume. If you prefer to work a bit harder,
>you will find the files in MACS.ZIP on any Warp4 or eCS CD. It's
>probably on your Warp Connect CD too, but I can't see any reason to
>bother to find it there.

>HTH,

>Steven

Return to [ 02 | October | 2003 ]