Return to [ 24 | May | 2004 ]

Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:48:02 PDT7
From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <jrace@attglobal.net >
To: < "scoug-help@scoug.com" > scoug-help@scoug.com >
Subject: SCOUG-Help: prx file

I looked inside with a file viewer (can't use EPM now since I am running
Win98 for the past few weeks due to failure of eCS--never could find
out why got constant lockups). It is some kind of binary file.

I believe it is some project management or cad-cam software
(primavera or process revolution) because that is the type of
business (construction contracting) in which are engaged the
people who asked me for help. Anyone know anything about
these programs? If I learn no more I will suggest these two
programs to those who asked me and suggest they contact
the organization which sent them the file.

Thanks for all help.

(I apparently will be necessary for me to get a new HDD and
do a new eCS install because I can't get eCS to work more than
a few minutes on this HDD.)

Jeffrey Race
On Mon, 24 May 2004 09:28:29 PDT7, Steven Levine wrote:
>In <40B21B15.45D0@peterskye.com>, on 05/24/04
> at 08:56 AM, Peter Skye said:
>
>>You can look inside it with EPM.
>
>If that doesn't work, there's always Google:
>
> prx file type
>
>Steven
>

>--
>"Steven Levine" MR2/ICE 2.41 #10183