Return to [ 22 | February | 2006 ]

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:16:55 PST8
From: J R FOX <jr_fox@pacbell.net >
To: < "scoug-help@scoug.com" > scoug-help@scoug.com >
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Escape GL | PDF app.

Content Type: text/plain

A couple questions:

1) Does anyone here like and use the Escape GL
screensaver that comes with eCS ? If so, I'll have
something to ask you about it.

2) I've heard of Poor Man's Distiller, but have never
investigated it. (I think the one on Hobbes is a
small archive, from several years ago.) Are there any
other PDF creation / editing options for our platform
that you know of ? I just received the following
promo from V-Comm (of System Commander fame), and it
is _not_ the only low cost alternative to the full
Adobe Acrobat, though of course it is strictly Dark
Side:

[advertisement]

Reg. Price -$99.95
Your Price - $49.95
You Save $50!

Create and manage PDFs the easy way with Nitro PDF.

Simple, Powerful, Affordable.

Dear Customer,

Nitro PDF™ Professional
Simple and Affordable PDF Creation from your Favorite
Applications.

Looking for the complete PDF solution for your
computer? Nitro PDF™ Professional is everything you
need to create and edit PDFs. Enjoy the benefits of
PDF information sharing at a fraction of the cost of
similar applications. You will have total control over
your documents, including:

* One-click PDF creation from Microsoft Office
applications.
* Easy creation of a single PDF from multiple
documents and file types.
* A full suite of features including: commenting
and text editing, form authoring and filling, digital
signatures, watermarks and more.
* The ability to convert PDFs back to Microsoft
Word documents in the event you lose your source
document.

Get Nitro PDF for only $49.95!

Do we have an offer for YOU!
You can save 50% off the already low retail price and
have absolutely everything you need to work with PDF
documents. This special offer, saving you $50, is only
available through the new Avanquest USA Online Store
for a limited time! Act NOW as this offer expires at
11:59PM PDT on March, 5th.

Click here now to take advantage of this special
offer.

We cannot accept phone or fax orders for this offer.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
VCOM (a division of Avanquest USA)

PS: Remember, this offer expires at midnight on March
5th, 2006. Click here NOW.

Return to [ 22 | February | 2006 ]