Return to [ 14 | February | 2006 ]

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:31:14 PST8
From: Ray Davison <raydav@charter.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: SD drive

Content Type: text/plain

Steven Levine wrote:

> Are running the most recent version of pci.exe? Pcidevs.tbl gets updated
> all the time. The link to the most recent version is in the file.

No. I made a brief attempt to find a newer version, never did find a
link in the files I had, so ran what I had. I just got 104 off
Hobbes. Ricoh output is below.

It seems that when eCS sorta sees a drive but doesn't quite know what
it is it gives the object a floppy icon. The first two partitions had
floppy icons until I mounted them as C & D, now they have HDD icons.
The last partition is G. CD is still the default S. There is a
floppy icon H. LVM shows a D2, 96MB-all free, with a removable icon.
A 96M, seen but not understood drive, is what DFSEE shows for a 100M
ZIP on my DT. Could the floppy icon be something that eCS sorta sees?

Ray

Bus 1 (PCI), Device Number 10, Device Function 3
Vendor 1180h Ricoh Co Ltd
Device 0576h SD Bus Host Adapter
Command 0102h (Memory Access, System Errors)
Status 0210h (Has Capabilities List, Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class System, type Other
Subsystem ID 125610CFh Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 10CFh Fujitsu Ltd
Address 0 is a Memory Address (0-4GiB) : D0200800h..D02008FFh
System IRQ 11, INT# D
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D1, D2, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
3.3v AUX Current required : 0 mA (Self powered)
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
720 mW D0 power consume
720 mW D0 power dissipate
640 mW D1 power consume
640 mW D1 power dissipate
10 mW D2 power consume
10 mW D2 power dissipate
10 mW D3 power consume
10 mW D3 power dissipate
0 mW common logic power consume

Bus 1 (PCI), Device Number 10, Device Function 4
Vendor 1180h Ricoh Co Ltd
Device 0592h Memory Stick Bus Host Adapter
Command 0102h (Memory Access, System Errors)
Status 0210h (Has Capabilities List, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class System, type Other
Subsystem ID 125710CFh Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 10CFh Fujitsu Ltd
Address 0 is a Memory Address (0-4GiB) : D0200C00h..D0200CFFh