Return to [ 18 | July | 2006 ]

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:21:47 -0700
From: "Bob" <2lvvuss02@sneakemail.com >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Graham Utilities

** Reply to message from "Steven Levine steve53-at-earthlink.net |SCOUG-Help|"
<...> on Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:28:19 -0700

> >I do not have a diskette drive on this machine so how do I install?
>
> Pick one:
>
> - run makedsk on another machine

How is that going to help? I still do not have a diskette to install from.

> - install Dani's virtual diskette driver
> - install the version of Graham Utilities that came with eCS

I did not know these came with eCS. I will look on my CDs.

> - find a friend with a diskette drive

Same question as above.

> - try dskxtract

Have not heard of that program.

> FWIW, the readme.now in the gulite20.zip demo says nothing about makedsk
> so I can only guess what you are really trying to install.

From bmtmicro.com

******************************
Thank you for purchasing Graham Utilities 2.0

To purchase GU V2.1, please download this V2.0 and then go to
http://www.warpspeed.com.au to download the latest update (which is CSD19).
All updates are free. This takes the product to the latest version of
2.1.9. For futher questions or technical support, please email:
chrisg@warpspeed.com.au.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

To download the product, click on the following link:

http://download.bmtmicro.net/********/**********/ (I have hidden the download
codes)

I have not been able to download anything that looked like a CSD from
http://www.warpspeed.com.au but if the Graham Utilities are on the eCS CD I
don't think I will need to bother with this.

--
Robert Blair

Return to [ 18 | July | 2006 ]