Return to [ 14 | March | 2006 ]

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:11:25 PST8
From: Harry Motin <hmotin@sbcglobal.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Network Not Working

Content Type: text/plain

Thanks guys for all the help on the "network not working" problem. I'll have to wait to the end of the week before I do more research and also try out the alternative VIA NIC driver. Don't have enough time right now with everything else going on.
HCM
Ray Davison wrote:
J R FOX wrote:

> What did you use to generate this report ? It does not resemble
> the output I'm used to seeing from the VK PCI util.

user documentation
PCI
Veit Kannegieser
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
This is an ported and customized version of Craig Harts PCI/PCI32 tool.
For general program usage and datafile description see the original
documentation readmew.txt and pci.doc.

> Are you going to answer my question (of several days back) about
> what you use to copy / archive an installed eCS boot partition,
> seeing as you don't seem terribly enamored of partition images . .
> . ?

The same thing I have always preached; Partition Magic while booted
from DOS; mostly V6.

DFSEE is good for a full disk-disk. It is about a four click
operation. DFSEE for single partitions, especially building a drive
from random partitions from other drives, is not YET as slick as PM.
Also DFSEE seems to have the ability to go thru the motions of copying
but not actually do anything. I don't understand that yet.

Ray

Content Type: text/html