Return to [ 25 | May | 2006 ]

Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:19:48 -0700
From: "Jon Harrison" <jharrison@seadog.reno.nv.us >
To: < "scoug-help@scoug.com" > scoug-help@scoug.com >
Subject: SCOUG-Help: I lost eCenter, how to reinstall?

Content Type: text/plain

On Thu, 25 May 2006 18:21:51 -0700, Steven Levine wrote:

>In <59794.20.32.51.23.05.2006@seadog.reno.nv.us>, on 05/23/06
> at 08:32 PM, "Jon Harrison" said:
>

>Is it still in the Startup folder?

No

>Do you have an xwptrap.log anywhere?

No

>SCenter.cfg is unrelated to eCenter. SCenter.cfg is used by the old
>WarpCenter. Are you running this too?

No. (I checked both startup.cmd & the startup folder). But
scenter.cfg and the associated dock?.cfg files clearly update their
timestamp when I reboot, as I did a few hours ago.

>>There is no ecenter object on that
>>computer.
>
>What do you mean? The eCenter object usually lives in the Utilities
>folder and is shadowed in the Startup folder.

It was not in either folder or any folder that I could find. I
searched for it (I started warpcenter to use 'find') and it could
not find an object for eCenter nor eComCenter. However, today I
ran checkini & after my last reboot eComCenter is now in my
Utilities folder. It was not there earlier this week. At least I
don't *think* it was. I have shadowed it to the startup and will
wait to see if it causes more problems.

>>I tried installing v1.04 and it still does not work.
>
>v1.04 what?

v1.04 is an update to eCenter. ewps104en.zip. It was released
last Nov. and is shown in ecsMT updates. I installed that when I
couldn't find eComCenter or eCenter. Now most of the files in
ecs\system\ewps are dated 15 Nov 05.

Jon

Return to [ 25 | May | 2006 ]