Return to [ 20 | June | 2007 ]

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:20:04 -0700
From: Colin Campbell <cmcampb@roadrunner.com >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Boy, this was not easy!

Content Type: text/plain

Robert Blair wrote:
> ** Reply to message from Colin Campbell on Wed, 20 Jun
> 2007 20:37:38 -0700
>
> It should not be that hard.
>

>> So, I sent e-mails to the Steward, unsubscribing from SCOUG-GENERAL and SCOUG-HELP and subscribing to both. Trouble was, I kept forgetting to change my e-mail address at the right time.
>>

> You should be able to set Mozilla so that you can retrieve your email from both your old a new address and send from either address using the correct server.

Oh, I can, but I had never thought to subscribe to SCOUG-Help and
-General using my new e-mail address, and then I thought, why not clean
up - I don't want two copies of everything. If I only could have kept
my mind on what I was doing, I ... uh, what was I talking about?

I'm in transition with my correspondents, getting some of them changed
over to the new address, leaving others behind on purpose (hoping to
lose them), etc.

I do get e-mail from both addresses, which is how I saw Jordan's post
earlier today. Time-Warner bought the Adelphia business, and they are
the ones requiring the transition to the new address, so they take care
of getting all of my e-mail to me, from both addresses.

Return to [ 20 | June | 2007 ]