Return to [ 02 | May | 2007 ]

Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:56:04 -0700
From: "Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: ICON

1
This is a MIME encapsulated message.

Content Type: text/plain

In <20070430200337-56919-13@scoug.com>, on 04/30/07
at 08:03 PM, "Robert Blair" said:

Hi,

>> >XGA/8514 - 16 colors 40 x 40
>> >Independent Small Color Form 16 x 16
>> >Independent Form - (1.2 format) 64 x 64
>> >VGA - (1.2 format) 32 x 32
>>
>> These should be sufficient these days. Most systems are going to use
>> 40x40 or 64x64.

>Now I need to make an ICON to be used as
>the "system icon" for a PM standard window. I added a 9 x 9 icon but it
>does not seem to be used by PM so where and what size do I define an ICON
>to be used as the "system ICON"?

Try adding a 20x20. What's the screen resolution? You may need to make
the small icon less complex by reducing the colors. It really depends.

Try the attached in place of your icon. How does it look? If I had to
guess, the 40x40 get used here and it is recognizable and properly
colored.

Steven

"Steven Levine" MR2/ICE 3.00 beta 04 #10183 eCS/Warp/DIY/14.103a_W4 etc.
www.scoug.com irc.ca.webbnet.info #scoug (Wed 7pm PST)

Content Type: application/octet-stream

File attachment: fm3.ico

Return to [ 02 | May | 2007 ]