Return to [ 03 | October | 2002 ]

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:55:49 PST7
From: "Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: rsj uninstall

In <200210032233.AMJ18818@100m.mpr200-1.esr.lvcm.net>, on 10/03/02
at 02:33 PM, eyeleica@lvcm.com said:

>Well, I got the list in ZTBold, but this direction to zip is beyond me
>right now.

To work with zip files in ZTBold you need a copy of either PKWare's
pkzip.exe or InfoZip's, zip.exe and unzip.exe where ZTBold can find them.
After that, it's pretty much seamless.

To zip the files:

- Display the matching files as described before
- Press Ctrl-T to tag all the matching files
- Press Ctrl-F5 to invoke the zip dialog
- Type in a zipfile name and press Enter
- Make sure the ZTBold selected the expected archiver
- Press P until the status ares says "store Paths Full
- Press Enter to continue
- Press Enter to confirm the command line and zip the files

The details are in the online help.

>Here is a list I discovered from your directions. This might be helpful,
>I am unsure.

>C:\
>config .sy> 5,691.a.. 9-28-02 23:59:32
>config .sys 5,336.a.. 7-14-02 18:51:22
> config .cdw 5,432.a.. 9-09-02 11:58:16 CONFIG
>.BK1 4.949.a.. 7-14-02 13:43:02
>config .Bak 5019.a.. 7-14-02 15:18:22
>config .bad 5,691.a.. 9-20-02 20:54:84
>Config .733 5,410.a.. 9-09-02 11:57:32
>config .682 5,370.a.. 9-09-02 9:25:30
>CONFIG .217 5,337.a.. 7-28-02 15:36:04
>Config .078 5,384.a.. 9-09-02 11:34:00 CONFIG
>.000 5,047.a.. 7-14-02 15:27:20

This looks pretty good. You have several files dated 9/9/2002 which is
right about the time your troubles started. One of them might be close to
just right. If you can't figure out how to zip up the files, just email
me the files as attachments along with the CONFIG.LST file created by:

DIR C:\CONFIG.* /S >CONFIG.LST

Steven

Return to [ 03 | October | 2002 ]