Return to [ 15 | September | 2002 ]

Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:02:27 PST7
From: Sheridan George <s-geo@usa.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: (no subject)

Has any one else received this message? Does anyone know if this might be a real request. The reason
I ask: it seems funny that they have an OS/2 product to demo and don't have a running OS/2 setup. Hmmm.

Sheridan

OK, I get it. After rereading the post I see that they have a java program and it looks like the
"major customer" must be the OS/2 user. But I'm sending this any how. Others are better equipped to
help on such a short time frame.