Return to [ 23 | June | 2003 ]

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:42:29 PDT7
From: jack.huffman@worldnet.att.net
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: Need help with XCOMP

In <3EF7A160.7026@peterskye.com>, on 06/23/2003
at 05:54 PM, Peter Skye said:

Peter,

Thanks a million. I appreciate your taking the time required to crank out
such detailed instructions for running dsync.

You won't hear from me until tomorrow or Wednesday because I just got
myself back on an 8 a.m to 12 p.m. EDT schedule after being on a 8 a.m. to
12 p.m. PDT schedule (primarily for SCOUG-help). Or did I? It is 1:45
a.m. and I still must put out the trash, clean the kitchen and do my
stretching before going to bed. Yuk.

Jack

Return to [ 23 | June | 2003 ]