Return to [ 04 | April | 2004 ]

Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:42:48 PST8PDT,4,1,0,3600,10,-1,0,7200,3600
From: "i-lists" <i-lists@synass.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: ECS Registration (needs 3) steps

Hi Gary and Harry
Are you trying to logon to eComstation with your eCS data ???
If yes, it will not work !!!

First you need to register at eComStation with your personal =

registration ie Gary / Harry plus a PWD.
With this personal registering done successfull (& perhaps confirmed) =

you can login with your respective User-ID & PWD ...
=2E.. and then do your eCS registration going to Registration Wizard !!!

HTH, good luck and have a nice Sunday, svob=EF

ggranat@earthlink.net on 04/04/2004 07:18:18
Please respond to scoug-help@scoug.com
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
cc: =

Subject: SCOUG-Help: ECS Registration

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:28:44 PST8PDT,4,1,0,3600,10,-1,0,7200,3600,
Steven Levine
wrote:

>In , on 04/02/04 =

> at 10:19 PM, "Gary Granat" said:
>
>>the same results you cite. It smells to me like they may have had a
>>failure in their registration database, but I haven't a clue how to
>>determine the veracity of that observation.
>
>If they did, it's working now for me. Can you log in as of now?

I just tried to log in and was still rejected as not registered. I
registered
on March 31 and Harry registered at about the same time or a day later. =

Somewhere along the line, they have lost at least two registrations. I
haven't
-- yet -- tried to re-register. Depending on the type of glitch, I
would
expect to either be successful or to be rejected as already registered.

Any thoughts on whether I should pursue a re-registration?

--gary
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
ggranat@earthlink.net

---
>>> Say NO to H T M L in Mail and News <<<
>>> A G A I N S T T E R R O R & W A R <<<=