Return to [ 16 | August | 2007 ]

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:43:45 -0700
From: J R FOX <jr_fox@pacbell.net >
To: scoug-help@scoug.com
Subject: SCOUG-Help: PSCOM.SYS .SYS...?

Content Type: text/plain

--- Steven Levine wrote:

> Roderick and I discuss it now and then because it is
> an interesting
> problem, but not one that anyone else has reported.
> If you are not
> assertive on following up, you are unlikely to get
> near the top of priority list.

O.K., I'll take that under advisement.

> Resources are limited, but you
> should know this. It's
> really no different than showing up at meetings.

Well, I'm not one of you (relatively) nearby Orange
County folks. It's an hour down, an hour back for me,
plus the block of time for the meeting -- a
significant piece of the day. Plus I've been out of
town often, for much of the past year. It will be
even worse if I move, which remains a possibility.

> You do realize
> that there are thousands
> of MB manufacturers and that none of them have a P&L
> stake in eCS/OS2
> compatibility?

Thousands ? Really ? I had thought there were a few
dozen MB mfr.s, at most. Even so, it is quite
understandable that they (Serenity) would concentrate
on the major names. Do recall that I think it was
Sandy who reported some serious problems with a recent
Asus MB, and one of their more popular models. That's
about as major as it gets, and I did not find that
report encouraging.

Jordan

Return to [ 16 | August | 2007 ]